Monday, February 05, 2007

Is it cold?

I have decided the midwest has become inhabited by a bunch of pussys. I see most of the schools were closed today to cold wether. In the old days, when I lived there, we kept workig outside until it was at LEAST 20 below zero. Then we only stopped because the instruments froze up. Today, it was around 0 this morning and they closed te schools....


I remember one year, it never got above 0 for 32 days or something. Out working each day...then we moved to Arizona.....


WIMPS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was surprised they closed schools as well, Waukesha did not close the coldest of the days, but closed the next day when everyone complained and lots of kid missed school. I remember going to UW-Platteville and going to class at 100 below wind chill. Oh, by the way, guess who is going to UW-Platteville next?