Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Geezer still got it

Won a whole pile of stuff on a local radio rock show for an email I sent in.....woo hoo!

Tonight I announced the winner of the "Lopsided" July 4th Party Pack e-mail contest.CD's: Joan Jett & The Blackhearts, Rammstein, Wheatus, Gnarls Barkley, The Streets,Divided By Zero, Sissy The Singer, Ashley MacIsaac, Eagle Seagull, <>DVD: Joanna's Angels Vol.1Here is the winning e-mail:I have been a fan of your style of music selection for years. However, since the Lopsided World of L has been on the air, my wife, who has never been a big fan of the music I listen to, has come to LOVE the World of L as much as I do. If I forget to turn you on, and believe me in your mid 50's your mind seems to get slippery about some things, she reminds me to turn you on. After 34 years of marriage, what more could I ask for?Well, I do ask for those other things that just flashed through our minds, but I am used to rejection...Rock on! My wife will be looking forward to the albums :)Mike MillerPhoenix, AZ. 85018*Thanks to all the labels and artists that provided the items*

No comments: